How Many SQ. FT. Are you heating with your BK Princess??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

certified106

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 22, 2010
Athens, Ohio
I am going to look at a BK Princess on Monday but have some reservations about whether it would heat my house or not. I am currently heating 2400 sq ft with a VC Dutchwest XL rated at 50,000 btu's. I would love to have the King however I have no desire to change out my 6" chimney. Let me know what you guys think.

I just ordered my Princess. I plan on heating about 1800 sqft. I too live in SW ohio. Where are you looking at it?

2150sq ft, with basement and stove located there. House is well insulated. -40c now and holding its own. Furnace may cycle once or twice a day at the end of the burn cycles to maintain 21c/69f upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.