How old are you?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

How old are you? (poll)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fossil

Accidental Moderator
Sep 30, 2007
Bend, OR
Just thought it might be interesting to get a rough age demographic on us. I made the assumption that there's nobody here younger than 20. If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to let us all know. Rick

It does my heart good to only be in the second tier of the poll options. I turned 31 last month.

-SF

fossil said:
Just thought it might be interesting to get a rough age demographic on us. I made the assumption that there's nobody here younger than 20. If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to let us all know. Rick

It was the upper end that I was concerned about. How is BB and sonny supposed to get involved. :lol:
I am 40 by the way and somehow getting farther from retirement. :down:

34 years young....or old? :cheese:

Tomorrow I'll be 55.

51,,,I CHECKED OUT ONCE,,,(CAN i START OVER)

Dang. Looks like I'm in the upper group. Maybe more mature? Wife says no.

LLigetfa said:
Tomorrow I'll be 55.

Happy Birthday! I turned 52 on Jan. 2 ..

Ray

Coming up on 62 and getting hotter. Been full time wood burning for 18 years.

OK, I'm..................wait, I had it a minute ago. Dang it. I have to go back in the other room and start over.
55, end of March. Or was that.................. wait, I'll be right back.
Yep, wife agrees, 55, end of March. Whew, don't ask any more ?'s please. Too.....much........work. %-P

39, just had a birthday in December...just like I always do ;-P Burning wood since 1981. Now I have 2 little dudes to pass on the pyro tendencies!!! :)

i'll have to ask my wife.

49 here, and seriously considering a move south :)

Every now and then I think condo, haha.

no grass to mow, no wood to split, no drive to clear of snow, no tractors, chainsaws, hedgetrimmers, weed whackers, air compressors, you know whaddimean???

I am just beginning my 5oth. orbit of Old Sol. And I'm hoping my 50s are easier than my 40s were. It was a very long haul taking care of a frail and mentally declining parent (who's now in doing whatever we'll do after we draw our last breath). I've completed my year of mourning (and a little more for good measure) and now the twinges of regret are fewer and farther in between and happier memories are more frequent. I'd nearly forgotten how good that can feel.

Three score and one.

Clocking in @ 26 years young. Rick, forgot to post your age?

Yer only young once....but you can be immature forever!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.