Huntsman Stove Manual????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassygirl

Hearth Supporter
Sep 9, 2010
Northeastern PA
Does anyone have a manual to a Huntsman Stove made by Alanta Stove Works.....I notice a couple older posts by others who have had this type of stove. And was anyone successful on getting their home insurance to cover the stove as a "new" source.
Contact me ASAP with any information. Thanks.

Hey,
That is the same stove I used the last two years and I am switching to a epa stove this year, I would really recommend you do the same. Besides it being a smoke dragon, you can get a new stove with glass, and not to mention the three air knobs on the huntsman are really annoying to mess with all the time, and it has a huge footprint. I would think to get it to code with insurance you would have to have a huge hearth area. Did you find any info on the stove as when it was made or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.