Husqvarna (which and why?)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HittinSteel said:
wkpoor said:
It’s rebuilt now with meteor piston and a mean mofo with the muffler opened up.
394/395s are nice well built saws that will go the mile. Mean mofos, not hardly. Bring it down to my GTG on June 2nd. I own a 395 I bought new and next to my 681 its a kitten. In fact its so bad I won't even run it at a GTG. Flat embarassing to be lugging all that weight around with so little power.

It will live on the shelf and pull a long bar when needed. I've seen the 681's and they are crazy strong.
I have a ported 372 that just arrived today, so it will be my main firewood saw.

....been thinking about trying to make it down to your place on June 2. Dayton area right?

June 2nd huh? The 4th is my B-day and I always take the week of Memorial Day Off for vacation.

Sounds like a good time. I dont have any "crazy" mod'ed saws. Hopefully gonna have a 70cc Saw this weekend. But that will be my Big Boy. Otherwise its just the 036, 192-T, 455 Rancher, and the 435-T (sold my 435 and gave the 235 I won in November (raffle) to my Uncle for X-mas).

So Im not bringing much to the table. But it sounds like a blast and its always nice to meet new members. (Several pellet people I have met around here).

Gonna have to try and clear the calendar.

....been thinking about trying to make it down to your place on June 2. Dayton area right?
Amanda, OH 35mi south of Columbus. I'm hoping for a good turnout. Its been advertized on at least4 sites I know of and maybe a few more I don't know of. Most of the details are on chainsawrepair forum and here is the direct link to the thread http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/competitions-and-gtg-dates/central-ohio-spring-gtg/. AS has it also. I like the date but there are so many races scheduled around that time it may be tough to get the harder core folks to make the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.