I am looking for an installer near Portland Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockcore

Feb 12, 2009
Maine
I have a stove that was installed a few years back. I am doing some construction and need to move and reinstall the stove. I am looking for an installer near Portland Maine to help. I don't want to do it myself and also hoping that the installer might help with some set up/maintenance questions. Anyone have some suggestions?

what kind of stove is it? any local dealer? you may want to check with a chimney sweep to see if its something they'd do if you have no other avenue.

There are a number of stove shops in the area you are talking about, find one that sells the brand you have and give them a call.

rockcore said:
.....I am looking for an installer near Portland Maine to help. I don't want to do it myself and also hoping that the installer might help with some set up/maintenance questions. Anyone have some suggestions?

Try this site. Just input your zip code, and you should get a list of installers in your area. Give 2 or 3 of them a call and ask for estimates.

www.nwdinc.com/installers.php

Status
Not open for further replies.