I have brought on a new employeee. Be easy on him, ***I.D. picture attached***

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
This is Woody and he will be assisting Pellet with any security issues asdie from phone calls and customer support.

Attachments

• woody 35.jpg
    woody 35.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 728
Awwwww......

smoke show said:
Nice lookin pup.

Whats the breed?

Woody is an all white German Shepherd. Pellet is an all black German Shepherd.

Eric

He's a real cutie!!

Now you have Salt & Pepper Puppies!!

He looks like a baby polar bear!

Wow... What a beautiful pup. Congrats.

Pellets gonna love having a little buddy around the shop...

Woody is a handsome looking pup! I'm quite sure he will do a great job in Customer Service. Although most people won't understand his accent, he is able to communicate in ways that will make people understand what he means. :)

Yeah, but is he certifed to work on pellet stoves?

redhot1 said:
Woody is a handsome looking pup! I'm quite sure he will do a great job in Customer Service. Although most people won't understand his accent, he is able to communicate in ways that will make people understand what he means. :)

could not be any worse then getting a third world country in the phone

Woody looks like he is thinking while looking at Eric, could ya put more pellets in the stove, got to keep me warm ya know :coolsmirk:

Puppy! you have your hands full now!
Good luck with your puppy. I hope he doesn't get the chance to get near that person you other dog does not like. For what it is worth, I put that radio fence less collar on my two and they NEVER leave the yard as long as I keep fresh batteries in the collars. There is a very nasty person who lives about 500 ft up the road. I can't afford to give him cause to be mean to my buddies.

WOW!!! What a great looking pup. Pellet will have some company now, and will teach Woody the ways of the stove shop.

Congrats Eric! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.