Illegal chimneys

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chirag_martinez said:
I'm not sure if my chimney illegal but I got single wall 24 gauge pipe going up throuhg my house throuhg the roof. It works well despit pipe get a little red sometime but I guess this is nomral.

Rut Roh. Welcome aboard Chirag. Get yourself a proper chimney, when considering your safety it's a no-brainer.

-Kevin

wrenchmonster said:
chirag_martinez said:
I'm not sure if my chimney illegal but I got single wall 24 gauge pipe going up throuhg my house throuhg the roof. It works well despit pipe get a little red sometime but I guess this is nomral.

Rut Roh. Welcome aboard Chirag. Get yourself a proper chimney, when considering your safety it's a no-brainer.

-Kevin

Im sure he is just trying to be funny
No one in their right mind would run single wall pipe through there roof.
and still have a roof after words.

Wrench, I'm sure that was that Winston character from the other day, just baiting everyone. I think Craig deleted him, all his posts seem to be gone.

MrGriz said:
Wrench, I'm sure that was that Winston character from the other day, just baiting everyone. I think Craig deleted him, all his posts seem to be gone.

Yep. Been wondering how long it would take before he went down again. This forum has been surprisingly troll free for over a year. Knew it couldn't last.

Chirag=Winston=New Winston=troll. I have banned, but he will be back.

You have to understand the childish mind. These are people unable to play the normal games of society and get attention by doing good things. So they troll. Well, they re relatively harmless - and I do have a bunch of tricks up my sleeve, including both the internet provider of the troll.....I will take it just as far as he wants to take it. And, I will win that war.

Man I go out to the supermarket, filling out a list for my wife's get together tomorrrow and I miss all the excitement here.
Glad I did not get sucked into his game.

It's good to know craig, It just makes some people not want to respond to the newbs because of this guy and unfortunately that's not fair to the people that really want help or advice.
I saw him as a new member shortly after being banned as winston-( something or other) -wins........ or something like that. Then tonight with the craig (with an h in there)misspelling and posting all over the place tipped me off, but thought it was another knob looking for attention.. Good riddens to him....... Now back to the banter................

Status
Not open for further replies.