IM NOT AFRAID TO ASK....QUICKIE HELP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of this moment, she's posted 42 times herself, and initiated 9 threads. Responding posts likely number near 200.

As yet, she has not even positively identified the stove she owns.

A piece of work, if you wuz to axe me.

Peter B.

-----

I'm glad to see at least a couple people have come to see through this cute little game. Gee, I wonder what happened to the husband...

Peter B. said:
As of this moment, she's posted 42 times herself, and initiated 9 threads. Responding posts likely number near 200.

As yet, she has not even positively identified the stove she owns.

A piece of work, if you wuz to axe me.

Peter B.

-----

To be fair, at least 30% of these say "nice pic".

Those with questions of "why do people keep responding?" see my above comment.

Har har- the pook blog! You ever see Men in Black (No Jags- you're thinking of "Men in Back") where they read the Weekly World News to find out what's really happening? The govt will be reading the pook blog same way LOL

There is the Ignore feature which may be the best thing to do with forum baiting and teases.

I'm amazed at the nastiness...personally if that is the way you all wanna be.......i'll find another sight. I've gotten some really nice people to help me and you know what, seems to me that if you all are gonna post things about which you don't know about, I'll tell ya, the boys father, who was a tremendous man, died of throat cancer the year my youngest was born, no better man alive and can never be replaced. So i'll leave now, because I'm not a nasty person and will not join in on dissing anyone, that's not who I am or what I am about. And as for the nice pic comments, can't help i'm good looking, comes with having nice looking parents. Bye

Seems like you are hearing frustration from folks for not answering direct questions repetitively. Hard to help someone when they are playing a game of cat and mouse. Answering the question about the stove make and model would be a good start.

Bird, they think differently.

It's in the DNA, cannot be helped *sigh*

Give it another go.

The vast majority of folks on these forums are courteous, well-behaved, and well meaning. There is a tremendous amout of help and sound advice to be had here. It's most effectively, and most commonly, rendered in the form of a dialogue between the seeker and the other members here. When (as is quite common) members want to be of assistance, but more information is needed from the seeker, it can be very frustrating when the questions asked of the seeker for more detailed information to facilitate assisting go unanswered. Rick

birdladiusa said:
...i'm good looking, comes with having nice looking parents. Bye
So does that mean you're not going to start answering questions, or even tell us what kind of stove it is before you leave???

Oh well... bye, bye "good looking"! :)

Wet1 said:
birdladiusa said:
...i'm good looking, comes with having nice looking parents. Bye
So does that mean you're not going to start answering questions, or even tell us what kind of stove it is before you leave???

Oh well... bye, bye "good looking"! :)

No, I won't.

I wanna but I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.