I'm now EPA!! No longer smoke dragon!! Pics to proove I quit smoking!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curber

Feeling the Heat
Oct 6, 2011
south east idaho
Well got the harman tl300 in and running. Everything seems to work good. It's already clear to me how much wood it's going to save. As far as the misterious after burnner I would describe it as the same noise that a furnace makes when it lights and runs. You can ocasionaly see the re-burn hapening at the back of the firebox. This thing does take some time to get the bed of coals that you need. Still learning but for now I'm nothing but happy. It does have a good light show but it's hard to get it on pic. Pat

Attachments

• like 1.jpg
    like 1.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 619
  • like 2.jpg
    like 2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 593
  • like 3.jpg
    like 3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 591
  • like 4.jpg
    like 4.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 578
  • like 5.jpg
    like 5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 581
Hears some more pics.

Attachments

• like 6.jpg
    like 6.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 567
  • like 7.jpg
    like 7.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 582
Looks great curber!

That was fast. Congrats and enjoy that big boy.

that things a beast!!!!!!!!!!! nice looking set up, glad to see your gonna save on some wood!

Ok hears the best shot I've been able to come up with for the firedome/ reburn, the two holes you can see with the upside down triangles on them those are the re/burn jets. theres lots more of them going up into the firedome that you cant see. The triangle of light is flame lighting off. Thats the best I can do at explaining the harman way. It's hard to see what these stoves are doing but they sure do heat. Pat

Attachments

• firedome.jpg
    firedome.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 593
curber said:
but they sure do heat. Pat

And that is all that really matter.
Nice stove, welcome to the clean(er) burners club.

Next step: grill!

curber said:
It's hard to see what these stoves are doing but they sure do heat. Pat

Excellent. It sounds like your primary concern has been addressed. I think you are going to find the chimney a lot cleaner now.

Looks warm curber! Hope you enjoy and get that grill.

Very nice and just in time for the cold weather too!

Bill

Very nice! Sounds like you got the hang of burning it in no time!

Another happy down-drafter. The tide is turning.
Now, can that grill fit in the Leyden?

Status
Not open for further replies.