Inferno pellets goes up in flames

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I keep hearing it..."a pellet is a pellet".......so, isn't perception reality?

If those pellets aren't available this year my service business may take a hit....!!!

Aha, That is why you sell infernos, then you can go clean or fix their stoves after they burn them! ! ! ! $ $ $ $

A rep gave me some small sample bags to try out, and give to customers. Needless to say they were never given to the customers......but they made good paper weights.

I do not and have never nor will I ever sell infernals. Don is just trying to discredit my legendary rep. Careful there Don, don't make me let let the dogs out. Selling infernos....them theres fightin words

Sorry Scott, you really misled us. I though when you said "You have it all figured out" you meant you are selling infernos?
Please be more clear. Thank-you Scott.

Remember your post?
You have it all figured out!

Don2222 said:
Are those the pellets you are selling in your store now? LOL That explains it. :)

Saw today at a Big Y, they had like 4-5 ton's of Inferno's out front, It said $239 a ton and they used spray painted flames on the ton's.....hahaha, Fire Sale!!
What a Bargain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.