Insert Id Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aberzins

Mar 7, 2010
East Coast of Canada
Hello Folks,

I'm looking to id this woodburning fireplace insert. Can anyone help? The owner wants $500.

thanks

Aivars Berzins

Attachments

• insert.jpeg
    insert.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 204
I'm not sure... I know it looks really familiar but I can't quite remember who makes the door shaped like that. I think Mellow might know?

That appears to be in really nice shape, but the rails across the top were a feature that seemed to be more popular a while back. If it's EPA certified and not terribly old that would probably be a nice price, but depending on the heating capacity and etc, it's possible that you could get a comparable EPA up to date insert for under $1000 and that (after the tax refund) might be a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.