Interesting read.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the 55 gallon drum Magic Heat.

I love the 55 gallon drum Magic Heat.
We had that setup in a shop..it worked pretty good!
Man you could put a lot of wood in that stove also!
But my BKK will still burn longer..lol.

Last edited:
I love the sponsor Interesting read.....

Reactions: BrotherBart
Go Figure ?....

I doubt shell had any play in making this other than donating the money to the organization. My guess is it's one of those things that may look good on the books since they are giving money to other causes but really doesn't do squat,,,,, most of what I see there is a play by play of books from the 70's on the topic. Illustrations also look surprisingly similar.

I guess my point is if the world turns to junk-yard wars, then there is something to be had from this. Otherwise, modern wood burning technology has moved far beyond what was given there.

pen

Reactions: webby3650
All of the majors have philanthropic foundations that provide grants and loans for projects and promising studies. As well as educational assistance. They all operate outside the guidance of the oil company.

At Mobil they finally caught the guy running the thing stealing from the foundation. For years.

Status
Not open for further replies.