Have a gas fireplace built into my house which was new two years ago. It has worked perfectly fine every day until last week and then it didn't work one day. When the wall switch is turned on I can hear clicking, but there is no spark at the pilot and no flame. I began to trouble shoot the system via the owners manual. Owners manual said to remove the wire from the cenex module marked "I" for ignitor and hold a grounded wire 5/16" away and flip the switch for spark. I get a strong frequent spark when doing this. This should mean the switch, wiring, module etc is good up to the ignitor wiring. The gas is from utlities and the valve is on and hasn't been touched since it was working. I am not getting any spark, so I believe the problem to be in the ignitor or sensor. There is a replacement ignitor assembly available, is there any way to test before I order it and replace it?