Is is just a coincidence or are these stoves related, Blaze King Princes & Earth Stove 1002,3-C

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bushman

Burning Hunk
Dec 28, 2014
Northern Michigan
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
With the extended shoulder season this year running my Isle Royale really low getting more creosote than usual I started reading more about catalytic stoves. Since there is so much good information available on the web it is easy to get your head full of anything that you wish to indulge.

Seems a popular choice in catalytic stoves is Blaze King and for my 6" chimney the Princess would be an option. I am just interested and not seriously considering a new stove, just doing research on the what if I did want to do this eventually train of thought.

Here are some pictures that make me have to ask, is there any connection between the Blaze King Princess & Earth Stove 1002-C,1003-C ? They look awful similar and that's not unusual at all in stove design but, something tells stoves these are somehow related.

Every step top steel stove and every colonial cast iron look similar also. Is this just another case of different companies same outcome? The Earth Stove has a flat face while the Princess has a little angle below the lip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.