Is it worth $200 to try to fix it up?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like an older Enviro. Not sure on the model. But I think thats a dial a fire control pictured. EF1 or EF2 maybe???

jtakeman said:
Looks like an older Enviro. Not sure on the model. But I think thats a dial a fire control pictured. EF1 or EF2 maybe???

Good call Jay.....I'm pretty sure it's an Enviro Ef-4....I looked at the archived owners manual on the Enviro site, and it looks like that stove, and the control panel is exactly the same......or did they use that panel on other models, I wonder?

I have an email into the owner, but still haven't heard anything.

macman said:
I have an email into the owner, but still haven't heard anything.

I notice that the pics are 4 years old, wonder what it looks like now?

OK, my question is moot.....unit was sold yesterday right after ad went online.....guess there's a market for them.

Well that seemed like a deal. Didn't think it would last long.

Better luck next time.

May I ask what the plan was? Fix and resale or maybe a stove for the dog house? I got it a stove to keep the pellets warm and dry in the basement?(hehe)

Just kidding.
jay

jtakeman said:
Might have made a fair penny or 2. I bet what it needed most was TLC.

Yeah, that's what I was hoping, but it's wasn't meant to be.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.