Is this a sign of wood burning addiction?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elder, I hear you. Never worry about the "berries", just keep doing what you're doing. Having one drop in your ear is a different story, pop-pop-sizzle-pop.

Got a similar burn from a NC-30
After using a harman TL-300 for 2 years now a NC-30 ENglander the 30 has a long door latch hook that sticks out a good 3" from the door,it tends to sneak behind the glove cuff and burn. THe harman has no such hook.

I usually use the cheapo leather work gloves for welding, but always burn through the right index finger. When I start getting berries in there it's time for a new pair, so I have a mess of left-handed work gloves. Maybe we can all get together and swap... Don't use any on the stove unless I've got them on from bringing in wood; I get the same kind of "track marks" from carrying the wood in a T-shirt, but not loading it. Guess we all have some sign of the addiction though!

Status
Not open for further replies.