its gettin cold and I'm not installed yet!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlasko

Sep 24, 2008
Western PA
I've got a weird installation at my place....I'm going up through a concrete floor and then up the exterior of my house and through the eave and out the roof....my question is, what duravent fitting do I have that will directly connect durablack single wall to duraplus triple wall. I have the durablack chimney adapter and durablack slip connector and a snap lock adapter....I'm waiting for my chimney lengths to come in but I'm worried I won't have the right adapter and have to wait longer to order that too....I'm cleared on my clearances and had the insurance dude out to my house to check what my plan is so I'm all good there....

The installation instructions all call for the durablack to snap into a ceiling support box, but since Im going up through a concrete floor (directly overtop the stove) I don't want to use that but instead won't a direct connect....

Wadda ya think...do I have the pieces I need?

hmm im not sure but I will give this a bump until someone who can answer comes along

Status
Not open for further replies.