Jotul 3cb question ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redburn

Hearth Supporter
Mar 2, 2009
Southern Ct
I helping my neighbor put the 3cb in where his old stove was we are punching out the back and I think we need an adapter to fit in the stove that connects to the rear exhaust pipe I'm not sure what its called and does anyone know where I can purchase one at a reasonable price? Thanks...

Is this a new or used F3CB? The stove should have come with a stove pipe adapter that gets attached to the stoves inner collar.

Its a couple of years old its like new the barely used it but when we went to pic it up he was in the process of moving and couldn't find it .. Heck of a deal 200$ is we paid...

$200 ? Youre making me pull my hair out.

Contact Stoves Parts Plus [email protected]. The adapter is around thirty bucks. It is called a stove pipe adapter.

Thanks Ill look into it ..
The reason I think he sold it for 200$ is I think the house was being foreclosed on and he looked tired and beat up he sold us allot if other stuff cheap another victim of the housing bubble ......

Status
Not open for further replies.