Jotul Blue/Black enamel pic please!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eightpilot

Jul 2, 2008
Northern WI
Anyone have a pic of one. I can't decide???? 8

when I was shopping for my Rockland 550 this past April and May, the store near me had Rocklands in both blue enamel and flat black side by side. The blue enamel gives it a slightly richer look, and is not the same overtly enameled look of some of the free standing stoves. It is a subtle enamel that I actually liked. However, my wife liked the flat black as it would match our room better. She wins, of course.

I saw one at my dealer a couple of weeks ago. It definitely doesn't have the rich, glossy look that the Hampton has. I couldn't justify the extra cash for the upgrade, so I stuck with the matt finish

I've seen the oslo in a shiney dark brown color before. Did they stop offering that color?? 8

Attachments

• F3CB_blueblack.jpg
    F3CB_blueblack.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 424
Status
Not open for further replies.