Just received my Englander 32-NC, any advice?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Yep. You should be able to shim that on brick.
Edit. Typing at the same time. Good deal with the nickel.

Reactions: Hexa Fox
I think with double wall there’s an adapter that goes into the stove first before the double wall. I could be mistaken though.

Reactions: Hexa Fox
Okay so when I go to line my chimney I want to give it some support so it is not free hanging above my cleanout. So my idea was to add something like pebble stone to my cleanout up to my thimble so the bottom of the tee sits on the rock. I liked begreen's idea of adding an extra section of pipe and another tee for a cleanout but I think my ash cleanout is too tight and would not work without modification. I would love to here other ideas and what you think of the pebble stone idea.

I think with double wall there’s an adapter that goes into the stove first before the double wall. I could be mistaken though.
This is why I planned it like this. So I can go to my local hardware store and by some stuff that I think might bridge the gap and just return it. I may go check some of it out today.