Kind of slow here, so how bout some ?'s from the FNG.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the OP got invloved..... (sorry for the hi-jack)

Here is the other toy I bought yesterday. Its a Stihl MS 460. The other smaller 2 are an 036 and 192-T... Big Boy. Big Toy. ;) (Im 5' 4" !! )View attachment 64777

5'-4"... How much was the booster seat and hand control extension option??

And those saws, They look like they're allergic to wood...Not a scratch on the bar nor any sawdust to be found!;)

Stellar day for you my friend, Enjoy the new toys!

Reactions: smoke show
Remember your federal taxes filings are due shortly, hope you left enough money in the account to keep uncle Sam happy.

Remember your federal taxes filings are due shortly, hope you left enough money in the account to keep uncle Sam happy.

Already done and money should be in next week... With a couple kids and the Wife, I only claim one amd pay out the A$$ in taxes during the year. So every year we get a "Hefty" return back..

Already done and money should be in next week... With a couple kids and the Wife, I only claim one amd pay out the A$$ in taxes during the year. So every year we get a "Hefty" return back..

You need a better system, you want to pay little or nothing in and get a pile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.