Kind of slow here, so how bout some ?'s from the FNG.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the back shot. Pretty Wide too.. Fast as all get out.. ResizedImage951333580872276.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-04-04_16-09-17_900.jpg
    2012-04-04_16-09-17_900.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Defiant
What powers such a piece of equipment, I figure at least a Kohler Command, maybe 25hp. We have a company here that makes one that looks similar called The Clipper Elite.
Nice toy, my girlfriend would have it demolished in no time, when she mows it is like she is driving a bumper car, just bangin into crap at every turn.

What powers such a piece of equipment, I figure at least a Kohler Command, maybe 25hp. We have a company here that makes one that looks similar called The Clipper Elite.
Nice toy, my girlfriend would have it demolished in no time, when she mows it is like she is driving a bumper car, just bangin into crap at every turn.

34 HP Generac (maybe 33). I was gonna go Diesel. But...... This one was there. I wasnt waiting.

Since the OP got invloved..... (sorry for the hi-jack)

Here is the other toy I bought yesterday. Its a Stihl MS 460. The other smaller 2 are an 036 and 192-T... Big Boy. Big Toy. ;) (Im 5' 4" !! )2012-04-03_16-49-28_607.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.