Largest insert?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John_S

Sep 29, 2007
Ann Arbor, MI
Hello,

I have a ZC Marco Classic 36" and am trying to figure out what the largest insert is that I can fit. I spoke with a Quadrafire rep and he said the 2700 would work and I have spoken with a Lopi rep who stated that Revere would work - however it doesn't have the external air intake. I have been trading notes with Lennox regarding the Performer model and can not get a straight answer as to whether it will fit in my fireplace. Does anyone here know if that model will work?

Also, does anyone have another recommendation? We'd like something with as large a firebox as possible that is still visually attractive.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.