Lennox ( Whitefield) T300 price ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iron stove

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Central CT
I too am thinking about upgrading to a new stove. I have a 7 season old Lennox cast iron stove, in great shape. what should I start asking for it, if I pull the trigger on a new Harman?

Stove is like this in High Glass Black.

lennox-t300.jpg

Why you upgrading?, i have a Whitfield i bought new in 1999 and haven't had to replace anyting yet.. knock on pellet!

Not sure if I will upgrade, but running the numbers.

My wife picked out the stove, since she liked the old fashioned cast iron, and its a Beuty. But I like the Harman's for less cleanings and larger hopper capacity. I work swing shifts, and when burning on cold nights, there are times I empty the hopper before I get back home.

And also Knock on pellets, and my head, its been 100 % reliable, no parts.

Seems like logical reasons to upgrade/ swap out. Cleaning a Harman is easier than the Traditions...by far. Parts are cheaper for the Harman too. You can also take advantage of the tax credit which makes the time to do it better than in years past.

You should be able to get $900-$1200 for that stove if it is in great shape. They do not hold their value as much as a Harman but it is what it is.

smwilliamson said:
Seems like logical reasons to upgrade/ swap out. Cleaning a Harman is easier than the Traditions...by far. Parts are cheaper for the Harman too. You can also take advantage of the tax credit which makes the time to do it better than in years past.

You should be able to get $900-$1200 for that stove if it is in great shape. They do not hold their value as much as a Harman but it is what it is.

Thanks for the info. Ill be visiting a store within next week, and maybe post a few pictures and feelers to see if any interest exists.

Later, I S

I will in a few days. Giving the members here first crack at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.