Local CL ad - I'll get right on it.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thistle

Minister of Fire
Dec 16, 2010
Central IA
It's a good thing he offered his help. I like the four stories high for a measurement too.

Well, he is trying...

Reactions: JOHN BOY
I try to educate everyone I meet,but haven't obviously got around to this guy yet.

This guy has been putting this on for the last month....no takers.

00i0i_kIEvNsSKrF4_600x450.jpg

2 full-size cottonwood trees - you cut and remove and the wood is yours. Must be bonded and insured to do the work. If interested email Ben.

Don't you love the ads - next to house - must be bonded and insured - junk wood - and i wont pay you

This one has been popping up for close to a week now, just to the north of me (I am on the border):

FREE - Oak Wood/Firewood - You Cut Down - FREE to take! (Blue Earth)
I have a HUGE oak tree I need removed right by my home. There is a lot of firewood in this tree! If you can cut it down without damaging anything you can have the wood FREE!
This tree will have many truckloads worth of wood. Hundreds of $$$ worth. I just don't have the lift truck to get me high enough. Contact me by cell either call or text...<phone number tastefully removed by me>
Thanks.

I finally texted the guy and told him he probably won't get anyone to bite due to liability issues and that his best bet would probably be to pay to have it dropped and then give it away. Of course, I never heard back.

Status
Not open for further replies.