log loads in central Michigan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsfan

Feeling the Heat
Dec 1, 2008
Jackson,Mi.
Do any of you Michiganders out there know of some place to contact in the central Michigan area to purchase a load of logs from. I scrounge, but I would like to check on a full load so I can get ahead some. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Some of the bigger operations up north are willing to go downstate for a delivery. That seems s little fat for any that I know of though.

Check out a place on M59 between Howell and Harland. I drive by there all the time and they have wood!!!! Mountains of logs and splits. I am sure you could arrange whatever you wanted and have it delivered from them. Post here - I am curious??

Status
Not open for further replies.