Look What Sams Is Selling

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drizler

Minister of Fire
Nov 20, 2005
Chazy, NY 12921
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod4850657

I don't know if you have seen this before and by no means am I shilling it but look what Sammy's . It might be the answer to that cold back room problem, moving heat around ect that we all put up with. Seems pricy to me though from my bottom feeder perspective. It certainly looks to be better than the one that surfaced last year in Northern.

It's the SAME one that Northern was selling. Model 2400. I saw it as low as $999 on EBay from a hardware store. I offered them $699 but they turned me down. :( That's tops of what I think it's worth. It sure as heck isn't worth $1600 even with some brand of ash vac.

Interesting and innovative. Can't find indication it is UL approved. Is pricy. Sixty inch clearance in the front - Is that normal for pellet stoves?

There was a stove shop here in Ohio that had them for $799 at the end of last season. Nicholas stove or something like that. Pretty good idea, but bad design based on the couple people that commented on owning one last season. US Stoves quality has been slowly going downhill. They need to update there line up. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.