Looking for a model number for this 1991 Haughs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tam2372

Sep 25, 2021
Canada
Hi, I am trying to limp my vintage Haughs along for 2 more years until I can afford to replace it. I need the model number to find the right size gaskets for the window and door. Also, does any one know if the baffle plat can be removed to clean from the bottom?

Thanks in advance for any help, I have read through many posts and everyone here seems so helpful.

Tam

4EA874AD-917E-44BB-B13B-5BF1398C3043.jpeg 0FA1AFF6-A728-4785-A9C2-64A51DC3E9E6.jpeg

The model number is usually starred or has a punch mark next to it. The image is too out of focus to read.

Tam2372 I had a Haugh's somewhat similar to this and found that this company was later bought out by Century Heating. This bit of history was shared by Woodstove Fireplace Glass company at https://www.woodstove-fireplaceglass.com/shop/products/stove-brands/haughs.html?p=2 If you can find the model number you might give them a call and see if they can help you. 217-223-0999

They can also tell you how to measure the channel on the door to find the right size gasket rope.