Q&A Looking for certain type of Wood Stove.

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Oct 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    Expand Collapse
    New Member
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012
    Likes Received:

    Wood stove I am looking for a wood stove that is made of cast iron and enclosed by a metal piece. King and Nashua did make them. Do you know where is could buy one?


    These are commonly called circulators and a few companies still make them. I think the King brand is still active - try http://www.martinindustries.com

    Also, try a brand called US Stove Company. These are usually sold in hardware, farm and home centers as opposed to the traditional fireplace store.

    Link: Martin Industries

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page