Looking for obsolete part Arrow by Heatilator DVi40

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WYOFAN77

Apr 15, 2014
Upton, WY
I'm looking to find an obsolete part for the DVi40 (Arrow by Heatilator), natural gas insert. I'm looking for part # 22876 (Pilot Assembly). Serial # is GA 206537. I'm just checking to see if some one may have this part laying around. I am told that I cannot order this part any longer, just checking my final options. Thanks. Email me at [email protected] if someone has any information. Thank you.

Justin

Have you tried here?

http://www.woodmanspartsplus.com/5117/Gas-Stove-Pilot-Assemblies.html

There may be something very close that you can tweak to fit. Not ideal, I know,
but as long as everything is leak tested, & adjusted correctly you may be able to
get er up & running.
Not totally familiar with that particular unit, but most of the Heatilators used
Robert Shaw valves, & there are some RS pilot assemblies offered at that site...
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.