looking for some tips with an englander

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

edyit

Minister of Fire
Nov 30, 2014
Wilmington NY
so real long story made short, i got my father to replace his antique fire hazard of a stove (old cast iron monster you can see through most of the joints) with an englander 15ssw02. i was curious if anyone has this model here and could give any thoughts on their experience with it?

Englander is a well liked manufacturer on this site. It may help to get more feedback on that particular stove if you put the info in the title.

That's a new model. It's design is very similar to the 15SSW01 aka the Englander Madison. Do a search on Madison in the title and several threads should popup. There was a small assembly bug with the AAS theromstat spring but overall folks so far seemed pleased with the stove. No name for this model yet, though the name Monroe has been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.