1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Looking to hear from owners of Austroflamm pellet stoves

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by dercks01, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dercks01

dercks01 New Member

Loc:
    metrowest, ma
    Hi,

I've been attempting to wade through the many dealer's opinions, internet hype, and my neighbor's two cents w/ regards to purchasing a new pellet stove. I'd really appreciate hearing from any of you who own a Austroflamm Integra 2. I'm looking for a reliable product who's company will stand behind it in the event of a problem or recall. What has been your experience?

As a side note, could anyone give advice to help determine what dealer would actually provide the best service? What questions should be asked prior to the purchase?

Thanks for your time!
    D

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. eddyburns

eddyburns Member

Loc:
    central mass
    I wanted to look at an Austroflamm pellet stove and the dealer who carried them in central mass no longer stocks them. When I asked why, they said something about chronic board problems. I can no longerr find Austroflamm pellet stoves.

Who even stocks them in Mass? I am looking for an alternative for my Accentra order which was cancelled.

Ed
  3. Xena

Xena Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South Shore MA

Commonwealth Fireplace in Norwood carries Austroflamm. I am not
    a fan of this shop and am not making a recommendation to use them
    but they do carry that brand.
  4. rebsamusa

rebsamusa Member

Loc:
    Attleboro, MA
    I did buy an Austroflamm pellet insert from Norwood on Monday July 7th after looking into Harmon and Enviro and being told by 4 different stores they were now not coming in until Dec with a Jan install date MAYBE! So that is why I looked at the Austroflamm and that he had 6 in stock. My friend's in-laws live in Sevilla Spain and this is what they have in their houses to heat so I did know a little about the brand. It will be installed on Aug 20th and my 4 tons of pellets will be delivered this Tuesday that I bought at pellets2u.com after reading this site religiously for the past 3 weeks!!! Thank you all for the great info!! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.