Looking to sell my PB105 Boiler (new never installed-just arrived).

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Redmond

Oct 17, 2008
Vermont
I'm looking to sell my Harman PB105 Boiler. It Just arrived. I already own a pellet stove that heats the majority of my house.
Will also include the heating coil. Looking to just get what I paid. Boiler was $6700. + Heating coil $230. Need to pick up in Vermont.

Sorry to hear you're selling your PB105. I've been very happy with mine. This past weekend I had it running 24/7 and I'm burning a little less than a bag a day.

niiiiice i'm half really excited about getting it and half scared shitless i might hate it and waste all that $$

I got mine from Home Heating Headquarters in Johnstown NY

I just started running mine this past month. I started out @ 1/2 bag a day for just the hot water and now I am at 2 bags a day for heating 3600 sq feet. I need to suppliment just less than 900 gallens. So I am afraid the 7 tons I have will not make it to March. I got $1800 in pellets. Oil prices still need to drop alot before it will match that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.