lopi (Avalon) pellet stove exhaust blower gasket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griny

Oct 27, 2008
Western WA
I need a gasket for my pellet stove and I just went to the local pellet stove store and sure enough they don't have that. When you do a proper cleaning once a year you might need that gasket, Exhaust Blower (Between Motor & Housing) 99300135
Same thing 2 years ago they had to order it from the factory... big problem with the Lopi stoves is that you hardly can't find the parts anywhere else...
I found one on Ebay but they want $18 for it plus $12.95 shipping... ripoff!!
Does anyone know where to get a affordable replacement gasket for that same model stove?

A lot of those blowers are the same diameter, maybe just go to another stove store and ask to see their gaskets. Whitfield gaskets used to fit the Lopi fairly well. Weird your dealer doesn't carry them, I used to have a whole box of gaskets on my truck.

Shane said:
A lot of those blowers are the same diameter, maybe just go to another stove store and ask to see their gaskets. Whitfield gaskets used to fit the Lopi fairly well. Weird your dealer doesn't carry them, I used to have a whole box of gaskets on my truck.

Gosh yeah that would make sense since they are the dealer... I fear for my igniter when that one goes out in the middle of winter and they have to order it "I'm sorry sir but that has to be ordered and will be in next Thursday" "Custom Hearth" your the best!

Griny said:
Does anyone know where to get a affordable replacement gasket for that same model stove?

Give Eric at Kinsman Stoves a call (at the Brookfield store). Tell him the gasket you need, and the diameter....he should be able to match one up. Mention you're a Hearth.com member and he'll give you a good deal. Buy 2 or 3 and save shipping, plus have extra for the future.

www.kinsmanstoves.com

Status
Not open for further replies.