Lopi Cape Cod replacement! Any guesses what it might be?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth did you guess that?

You speak fondly of the BKK all the time, I knew it was only a matter of time before you were burning one again.

Reactions: webby3650
Ashford is a really nice looking stove. Good for BK .. Looks a lot like the Cape Cod.. How does it compare to the Cape Cod?

Ashford is a really nice looking stove. Good for BK .. Looks a lot like the Cape Cod.. How does it compare to the Cape Cod?
Similar in size, but with a square firebox. I think that will make a huge difference! It's rated at 30 hrs on low, so I expect it to get 16-18 hrs with ease. The cod can do 12 hrs or more, but not with ease. I'm looking forward to it!

Looking forward to your review webby.

Similar in size, but with a square firebox. I think that will make a huge difference! It's rated at 30 hrs on low, so I expect it to get 16-18 hrs with ease. The cod can do 12 hrs or more, but not with ease. I'm looking forward to it!
Sounds like you might be keeping that one for a while, 30 hrs on low would be sweet, I'd be happy with 24 hrs. :)

Its a shame the Ashford isn't rear vent. I could of seen one in this place someday but need that rear vent to fit. Oh well, probably too tall anyway, same as a progress.

Its a shame the Ashford isn't rear vent. I could of seen one in this place someday but need that rear vent to fit. Oh well, probably too tall anyway, same as a progress.
Probably too tall, it's 32" tall!

The lintel of my fireplace is tiny, like 28 inches.

Have you thought about putting one of those magic heat reclaimers on your stove pipe.I heat 4000 square feet with one of those and a vozelgang freestanding stove.I get consistent 30 plus hours burns with pine.
I have one sitting around, It might be 33% better with it on there!

So, when are gonna add the Blaze King to your Signature?

Have you thought about putting one of those magic heat reclaimers on your stove pipe.I heat 4000 square feet with one of those and a vozelgang freestanding stove.I get consistent 30 plus hours burns with pine.
For a first post this is not the best way to introduce oneself.

Understood, but that doesn't translate well on a first posting. No one knows this is a buddy. A little intro would help.

Besides, you're going to put the Magic Heat on the new Ashford, right?

You bet!
It will go real nice with the Enamel! <>

The flue gas temps will come out at room temp. It's 'Magic'.

Hey , Northern tool has the magic heat on sale. And boxwood stoves tool. Burn your house down at rock bottom prices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.