Lopi Cape Cod replacement! Any guesses what it might be?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! I was afraid the snows were going to start flying first. Now ya know, no pics no story.

Can't wait!

Awesome !

Can you send me a pic so I can see what it looks like in that color?
Well I actually ended up with a metallic black one. BK is having some issues with the enameling process.

Well I actually ended up with a metallic black one. BK is having some issues with the enameling process.

Oh crap !

Didn't know they had a metallic black...
How does it look?

It looks real good! Metallic is my favorite color outside of enamel. At least it won't chip and it can be repainted so it always looks new!

Last edited:
I'll start a new thread once I get it cranking, but here's a little eye candy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: lopiliberty
Somebody turn on the lights! ==c
BK-a.jpg

Thanks. The lighting isn't real good in here. The room is 30x32 and only has 3 ceiling lights. In the daytime I'll get some better pics.

I'll start a new thread once I get it cranking, but here's a little eye candy.

Eye candy ? ......That's torture I can't see it........lol

Eye candy ? ......That's torture I can't see it........lol
Maybe you all need to adjust the brightness on your devices, it shows up fine on my PC and my phone. ?

Maybe you all need to adjust the brightness on your devices, it shows up fine on my PC and my phone. ?

I turned up the brightness on my laptop to see it. .............Man I love that stove !.........clean lines , classy looking , and has substance to it.
Can't wait to see it in the enamel color.
Looks great Webby.............So why didn't you hold out for the enamel ?...............impatient ? heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.