Lopi Declaration Born on Date (Pic)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stax

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2010
Southeastern PA
I thought this was pretty cool. Travis Industries places an adhesive label on the side of the stove indicating it's manufacture date.

Attachments

• IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 237
Yup, I saw that on the '97 Endeavor we moved over the weekend.

I know 2 of my stoves have it. The Quad and my Englander 25-PDV (May 1996) Its on the Testing Facilities (Mainly Warnock Hersey) label/Plate. Have to check the 30-NC and the lonely Fahrenheit Endurance. But I'm pretty sure all that have been tested have it, in some way shape or form. My buddy bought a Magnum Baby Countryside (Pellet Stove) brand new and it was 4 years old. When we were installing it, he noticed the date. After that we inspected the Gaskets and had to replace the hopper and ash pan gasket (brittle) on a "Brand New" Stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.