Low Limit Switch numbers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_ms

Feeling the Heat
Jan 28, 2008
Upstate NY on VT Border
On my lower limit switch which I accidently broke yesterday are:
F120
402-6189
50T177
F
9435(the last two numbers are difficult to read and may not be correct.)

I know the F120 indicates temp ...but what about other numbers?? I also know it is 3/4

Thanks

Likely just part numbers, everybody and his brother seems to have their own part numbers attached to a third party product.

Likely just part numbers, everybody and his brother seems to have their own part numbers attached to a third party product.
Thanks Smokey...I kind of thought so...but I was wondering where the "low limit" number was if any..
I could not find a part here locally a few "if you bring it in maybe we could match it up" scenarios, but even the closet pellet stove dealer is 35 miles away....I have ordered it online from a place where I have purchased gaskets and parts from before hopefully we will be up and running by Thursday....

Status
Not open for further replies.