Lowe's has $19 delivery up to 6 tons

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the closest lowes which is 45 miles from my house. They offered me an extra 5% off if I opened a lowes card.

I paid $491 with tax and the $19 shipping.

I have no idea what brand of pellets I will get, green supreme, cheet river or some other brand. I don't care which brand. I just want some warmth on those real cold days.

You didn't get to pick? I was pleasantly surprised when I asked if I could pick and Lowes said yes. If I hadn't gotten to pick, I would have passed since I specifically wanted the Pres-To's, not GS's or some of the other stuff they had.

HD just sent whatever - I asked, but figured for free shipping and 5% off the pallet price (total of $492 for 2 tons), I was okay with the kinds I saw at the store.

Lowes just dropped 2 tons of Green Supreme at my back door. They came with an off-road fork truck and said they would put them where ever. The drivers were very friendly and on time.

I am very happy with my purchase and I am looking forward to the fall and winter heating season.

>>

Reactions: bogieb
Status
Not open for further replies.