Merry Christmas All!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
Just wanted to pass on well wishes and a huge Thanks to all of you on the forum. Thanks to all of you for a year filled with educational, mature and enlightening conversation. I appreciate every word of advice I have received since joining. By far the most useful forum I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Have a great holiday all and let the fire simmer just long enough for the fat man to get sown the chimney would you!

Hope you all have a warm and cheery holiday!
Be good, and watch out for Krampus!

Here's a fun little jingle to hum through the night:
http://gpsinformation.info/main/merryxmas.swf

And a vision of the larger forces about this night:

To you as well BeGreen and to all the others! Cheers!

I add my warmest Christmas greetings as well as my hearth-felt thanks to all of you here at hearth.com too!

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!! Hopefully everyone is warm tonight and wakes up with plenty of hot coals in the morning.

Merry Christmas!

I've never heard of Krampus before. I had to warn the kids of him. I found some pictures of him and warned the kids if they don't go to sleep he's going to get em! Hopefully it doesn't backfire with nightmares.....

Cheers!

+1!!!! We are actually gonna have a white christmas!

merry christmas, just brought in some wood so i wont have to do it tomorrow, expecting an inch or so tonight. pete

Merry Christmas my hearth friends! Special thanks so BeGreen for sharing all of his incredible knowledge with all of us. Shout out to Soupy, Backwoods Savage and Quads for their insight. Thanks to Pantalones for the hilarity, and to Carbon Lib for his unbelievable woodshed that makes me drool. And a special shout out to my Long Island brothers and sisters in wood burning. Merry Christmas to all of you at hearth.com and thanks for all of your incredibly helpful insight!

Merry Christmas everyone. (Note to moderators: Maybe you should combine all of these Christmas Greetings into one thread?)

First Christmas in 18 years that I am not spending in Florida, and we are forecast for snow tomorrow!

Santa has finished wrapping and filling stockings and eating cookies.

Off to bed. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for all the great help.
Merry Christmas
Hug the family (a lot)

Merry Christmas to all my friends here! This is the 1st place I go to everyday...

Ray and Family

ya glad tidings... its cold out here and a bidg snow storm about to rock the coast here tomorrow. gonna be sweet just what i wanted for x-mass.

Wishing you all a warm, safe Christmas !

Merry Christmas! Get those yule logs burnin' (and hopefully not the unseasoned ones many of our ancestors probably burned... LOL)

Merry Christmas to all my friends on Hearth.com from the Hettinger's White Christmas.

Attachments

• White Christmas 2010.jpg
    White Christmas 2010.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 198
Merry Christmas to my friends and family here at hearth.com . . . of course I am wondering why so many of you are actually on-line. ;)

Merry Christmas, guys. It's been a fun first year for me here on Hearth.com. Wishing everyone all the best. :)

Intheswamp said:
Merry Christmas to all. Please keep my family in your prayers as one of my wife's sisters has died. Never a good time, but Christmas timing hits hard. A lot of sadness around here but yet joy in the hope of the One that is the reason for the season.

God bless you all,
Ed
Intheswamp, so sorry to hear that....we will keep you in our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.