Merry Christmas!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raybonz

Minister of Fire
Feb 5, 2008
Carver, MA.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Merry Christmas to all my Hearth.com friends!

Ray

Attachments

• IMG_4301_edited-1 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4301_edited-1 (Medium).jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 173
Very nice Ray. Same to you and yours. I like the starfish ornament. We have one from when a friend got married in Maine a few years ago.

Your place looks like a very comfortable place to be on a gray winter's day.

Reactions: ScotO and raybonz
Jon and Jake thanx! I'm sure your homes are every bit as cozy! Just picked up the Christmas tree yesterday and the women decorated it so I can't take any credit for that part. The starfish came from the Cape I think..It would be great if everyone posted a similar pic!

Ray

Reactions: ScotO
Well, I ain't quite finished up with the hearth yet, so we set up our old layout again this year. Some pics of the stockings hung on the banister, too. Merry Christmas to all my extended family at Hearth.com. May your Christmas AND your New Year, be prosperous, bright, happy and healthy.......

our Christmas layout 2012.jpg our tree 2012.jpg stockings 2012.jpg

Very nice Ray ! We haven't had time to get the tree down yet :(
Thanx Pete this is a real tree the boss will not allow a fake one here.. Some look real and are more firesafe..Either way works for me..

Ray

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Merry Christmas to all my Hearth.com friends!

Ray
I still love seeing pics of your hearth, Ray. That looks so dang cozy I would curl up in a ball in front of that stove and you'd have to peel me off of the floor to get me away. Very, very inviting place. I love it. Merry Christmas, brother, to you and your family. God Bless....

Thanx Pete this is a real tree the boss will not allow a fake one here.. Some look real and are more firesafe..Either way works for me..

Ray
Real trees at our house too. We go to a local farm over the mountain and cut one down every year, it's becoming a wonderful tradition that the kids all look forward to. We make a day of it, and it's a day they'll always remember...

Reactions: raybonz
I still love seeing pics of your hearth, Ray. That looks so dang cozy I would curl up in a ball in front of that stove and you'd have to peel me off of the floor to get me away. Very, very inviting place. I love it. Merry Christmas, brother, to you and your family. God Bless....
LOL thanx Scott your place looks very cozy to me as well! Thinking the cat would fight you for the front of the hearth though and win lol.. BTW I love the train around the tree!

Ray

That's beautiful Ray...

My pic is from my cell (crap), from last year, and its a pellet stove (wood eater is in basement). House is a mess too :(

Dexter your place looks great! Do you have 2 trees?

Ray

Dexter your place looks great! Do you have 2 trees?

Ray

Yes. 2 trees. One for the kids and one for the Wife and I.

Cozy, Cozy, and COZY! Love it, Dex. Merry Christmas, brother. God Bless....

Thanks Scotty, your place is beautiful. And thats what you call the "Old set up"!?! Can't wait to see the new room all finished. Christmas in there will be amazing!!!

Reactions: raybonz
Thanx Steve please post a pic if you can..

Ray
Ha! I went in to take a picture and my wife said.....no way.....have to straighten up first. She has been wrapping Christmas Presents in the living room all day.

Reactions: ScotO and raybonz
Status
Not open for further replies.