Mid-Atlantic - Any Englander 30-NC's in stock?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzcranne

Oct 3, 2008
Deep South Jersey
I'm shopping for an Englander 30-NC. Has anyone come across a store carrying them in stock? I'm in Southern NJ and would be willing to travel to anywhere in NJ, Eastern PA, Delaware, or Eastern Maryland.

I know it's the worst time of year to buy... but figured I'd throw it out there.

Thanks.

I had never heard of DoItBest hardware stores until I moved west. However, there are hardware stores in Pennsylvania and New York that are affiliated with DoItBest hardware stores. Check the Doitbest website to see if there are any in your state. If so, see if the store closest to you particpates in the free, ship-to-store program. DoItBest carries ESW stoves and will ship to participating stores free. They have 3 models, including the SNC-30. DoItBest page for SNC-30 Good luck.

See, that's the kind of tip I'd never be able to find without a forum like this. Thanks for the idea. I'll check it out.

The 2 local Lowes and the local HD had the Big Englander stove last month, but they apparently sold all of them and now only have the small woodstoves and pellet stoves. No word on when or even if they will be getting more.

There are another 3 Lowes and 2 HD's within 30 minutes of us and none of them are carrying anything woodstove or chimney related. Neither are the one's near my parents.

It's getting hard to locate a good reasonably priced woodstove.

Thanks to Badfish740 over here, a Englander 30 with my name on it is on its way to my local Home Depot from a HD about 2 hours north of me.

In case anyone else out there is shopping for one, the Raritan, NJ Home Depot has 3 more in stock. Phone: (908) 782-2577.

The Hearth.com forum may be the most helpful web site on the Internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.