Mine wood Pellets Softies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just burned my first three bags of the MWP Softies and I would rate them as not bad. The ash and fines are much less than the MWP Blend. I would say though for heat output they are about the same as the Blend. In the end they are a very good shoulder pellet, which is ok, although I was kind of hoping the the Softies would be so good I could use them for my cold weather pellet as it would have saved me some $$ :) . I do not see that as the case at least for me.

Just noticed I screwed up the title of the thread. Should have been Maine Wood Pellets Softies. Can you fix that Mr. Admin please? Would be nice if we could edit that or at least delete the post and start over.

I asked an Administrator today about stretching-out the length of time with the "Edit" feature. Hope it helps you like it did me. Stay warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.