Mt Vernon MT Clock

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go through setting the time and hit DONE and return to the Main window the time that I set is displayed on the top of the window but it doesn't advance.

Therefore my timed protocol for heat remains at that stage as well.

There is a battery on the circuit board but it is hard to imagine that it is dead after one year and I would think thet the clock would run off of the A/C supply.

Greg

There is a capacitor not a battery the capacitor is charged off the wall control wires and will hold a charge for 7 days. As for the clock not changing it must be a bad wall control. if its only a year old than its still under warranty let your dealer know and they will replace it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.