Music to fire by

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firing the kiln this weekend. I've been firing a few hours a day- drying it out, distributing ash. Tonight and all day tomorrow are the "slow burn"- the pace makes me think of Hudson Bell. Go home tonight, have a couple drinks, then watch this. Amazing fire photos

Pics as available all weekend. Sunday's fire will be more like "Burning Time" by Sheer Terror, but maybe only a few here would appreciate that :)

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
Looking forward to see the latest creations. In the meantime, some background music.

You need to make more skulls AP.... downloadfile-2.gif
with the green glass in the sockets...:)
Happy burning...

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Nice skulls! Lookin forward to seeing what creations you make this weekend!

The pics do not do them justice...trust me...see one in person and you will be totally awedhalf smiley.jpg
AP is one talented dude!

Reactions: ScotO and PapaDave
Looking at the weather forecast, you may need this, but hopefully not. Is the skull pic with the new camera? The colors are very rich.

Edit: They blew the forecast. Try this one.

This one goes out to the skulls. Old timey.

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Status
Not open for further replies.