My KING 5502 M low flames

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathryn8518

Dec 23, 2014
nashville, I'm
We have been running our stove for over a month with no issues on factory settings, our stove got full of ash before we had the chance to empty it. We shut it down, cleaned everything out and restarted the stove. Now, the flame runs great when it first starts but after 10 min the flame dies down almost stopping. I have called the factory twice first time she changed my settings by 100 on both drafts and said it would fix it in an hour. An hour later, basement was full of smoke. Called back, they adjusted again and still same issue. We have everything caulked and STILL NO FLAME!! :( I have no idea what numbers to try and they are now closed for the holidays. Any suggestions on what to run my settings at? I run the stove at a 3.

Have you read the replies on your other post?

Have you read the replies on your other post?

My iPad has been charging and we have been in the basement cleaning that darn stove. I'm having a little challenge finding things On here as well. Lol I will check it out!! Thank u, this is becoming quite the pain, house is at 66 now and I refuse to turn on the propane!! Well maybe until I see ice circles.. Ugh

My iPad has been charging and we have been in the basement cleaning that darn stove. I'm having a little challenge finding things On here as well. Lol I will check it out!! Thank u, this is becoming quite the pain, house is at 66 now and I refuse to turn on the propane!! Well maybe until I see ice circles.. Ugh
We did it!!! Flame has been going strong for a while now !! Thank you for all your help!!! Last year we spent Christmas with no power thanks to an ice storm, I was about to prepare for another cold Christmas Thanks again! Merry Christmas to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.