My new toy to curb my fuel oil hungry home.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to have options, keeps total energy costs down. I just figured you could find a way to easily swap out the head if you just wanted to burn logs. Pop some pins off the door and have the Pellergy head on a frame where you just roll it in to position lock it in place and you can burn pellets instead of logs. You want to burn logs pull the Pellergy head out and install the door back on. But if the wood boiler craps out you would have to burn oil. Like I said its nice to have options.

I did look at the pellet boilers just was not ready to ditch the old jensen, was not thinking about a Pellergy head at all just didnt have the knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.