My Vista Classic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie0742001

Oct 6, 2006
Just wanted to say that my new Vista works great! For a small stove it really heats up my 3 season room with heat spilling into the rest of the house. Burns really efficiently too, and will probably do even better once i figure out the right way to adjust the air to my particluar house. Antone else have a vista? Once again thanks for all the advice Roospike.

;-)

I have the Vista insert and it is doing a great job heating the house - 1050 sq.ft. main level and 250 sq ft. second floor bedroom. The key seems to be to burn it hot with the blower on pretty high. I have a magnetic thermometer in the upper corner by the door and try to keep it between 400-600. Really love the stove. Glass stays perfectly clear with good wood and good air control. Unlike Roo's Summit, you do have to put wood in it once in a while!!

Spike doesn't tell us about that natural gas pipe attached to the Summit.

BrotherBart said:
Spike doesn't tell us about that natural gas pipe attached to the Summit.

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............................

Corie said:
Trying to rack up the commission for a little extra christmas spending money, eh roo?

ME !? come now.

Status
Not open for further replies.