Napolean 1450 - Should I buy?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mazah13

Sep 21, 2022
Maine
Would you recommend the Napolean 1450? We are looking for a hassle-free stove with long burn times (atleast 8 hours) to heat our 1400 square foot home.

It is a good solid medium sized stove. I would guess 8 hours is probably about the max burn time. Did you find one used?

It is a good solid medium sized stove. I would guess 8 hours is probably about the max burn time. Did you find one used?
Thank you. I found one for sale nearby at $400 and close to pulling the trigger. Looks to be in very good shape.

Thank you. I found one for sale nearby at $400 and close to pulling the trigger. Looks to be in very good shape.
As long as it's in good shape that's a pretty good price