Nations choice pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riverat

Burning Hunk
Oct 30, 2014
bainbridge,penna
hey folks anyone here of or used Nations Choice pellets?just called my TSC and they have them for $ 4.00 a bag , want stock up on pellets before my stove gets here don't want to buy a big lot unless they are a descent pellet to use

Thanks

Jeff

Do a search on the forum, there have been plenty of posts about this brand. As I recall, most consider them on the low end of the scale.

I did the search after my post, going to pass on buying them

Jeff

I'm burning them now -use about ½ ton so far. They are fine - good heat, few fines, somewhat ashy. I'd buy them again, for sure.

$4.00 a bag ?! I'd buy some at that price. You'll have to clean a little more but that's a great price. You could mix em with some better quality pellets too . Burn them during milder weather

Reactions: gfreek
Status
Not open for further replies.